1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Pretty Packaging

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pretty Packaging

Hi there!

Today, I am back to show you how I packaged the stationary set I showed in my last  post.

I had bundled the stationary up using Linen Thread, but wanted a box the recipient could keep the stationary in, once she had untied the bundle.

I found this gorgeous box made by the uber talented Monika Davis over at M.A.D Stamper. I used her box as a guide and came up with this:









I drew up the template for the box, using the stationary dimensions as a guide. I then cut and scored the box and used my SU! corner rounder punch to give a nice finish. The beauty of this style of box, is that no glue or tape is needed!

I used Crumbcake card stock for the box base. It is decorated with Timeless Portrait DSP, Lace Border Punch, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, the yummy new SU! Satin Pleated Ribbon, and the jewellery tag punch for the initial tags (which I added at the last minute, to tie in with the monogram stationary). I also added a sparkly flower and heart trinket pin I had in my stash.

I used a magnetic snap to keep the box closed.

I will be back to show you the matching card I made, and the packaging of the whole gift.

Thanks for stopping by!

Please feel free to ask any questions or leave some comment love!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!