1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Moving on up...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Moving on up...

Hi there!

Today I don't have the baby card I was going to show you, as there was a hiccup and the recipient hasn't received it yet!

But, I do have another card that I made for a former colleague, who left at the end of last year when he got a transfer to another school.

I saw this cute little owl over at 'Scrap 'N' bake' and thought he would be perfect for my card. Another 'Pinterest' find! I am so addicted! But at least I am putting some of those 'pins' to good use!

It is always hard to make a male card, especially when it isn't even for a birthday, where you at least have a theme to go with. But I think this card worked well.


I gave the ever useful SU! Owl Punch a whirl to make this little guy. I used the colour combo of Crumbcake, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo and Tempting Turquoise on this card. The grass is Certainly Celery. I am so going to miss this last lot of in-colours when they go. I so love them!



The balloons were made using a circle punch and the bottoms are two of the little hearts from the Owl Punch.


The Banner is from the SU! Pennants big shot die. Stamped with the 'congratulations' stamp from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.


I made this card a larger A5 size, so that there was room for all of the staff to write a message on it. The clouds are actually the negative image of the die.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully I will be back with that baby card next week. I will have to find some other things to post in the mean time! 

Please leave a comment, and as always, if you have a question, please ask!

S xx


2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Sarah. Love the colors and the great scene you build with the punched images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!