1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: One last Mother's Day Card

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One last Mother's Day Card

Hi there.

I am back today with one last Mother's Day card. Once again this card could be used for another occasion, with a change of sentiment of course! ;)

This card was inspired by another 'pin'. This time, by the very talented Maureen Merritt from 'Mamma Mo Stamps'. You can see her card here.

Here is my take on the card.


Another vintage looking card. This time I used Crumbcake, Blushing Bride and White for my colour scheme.

I used my Chocolate chip and Whisper White ink pads to swipe over my embossed piece, to give an aged look. Once again I used the lovely Vintage Wallpaper EF.



I used the new Satin Ruffled Ribbon across the middle of the card, which I also sponged with Crumbcake ink, to give it an aged look. It looked to clean and shiny as it was.


The flower is punched from Blushing Bride CS, using the punch from the new mini catalogue. I sponged the flower with Crumbcake ink, and added some Linen Thread, a SU! button and a Basic Pearl. 


I dotted a few pearls around the DSP for the finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to be back tomorrow with a baby card that I made for a colleague at work. She will receive it at work tomorrow, so just in case she follows my blog, (which I don't think she does) I will wait till then!

Please leave a comment and as always feel free to ask any questions!

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!