1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Birdy Birthday Bunting

Monday, May 7, 2012

Birdy Birthday Bunting

Hi there!

Today I have the card I made, to match with the gift boxed stationary from my last two posts.

The card was inspired by this gorgeous card, by Lea Lawson, over at Lea's cupcakes and sunshine.

I loved her use of bunting and the doily. Two of my favourite elements right now.

I started with a Crumbcake card base and added some Timeless Portrait DSP, to match the stationary and envelopes. The ribbon is the Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon. Aren't those bunting pennants so cute?

I added some finishing touches of a button, flower, trinket pin, Basic Pearls and of course some BLING!




Below are a few pics of the boxed stationary and matching card:



We had also purchased a gift certificate for the couple, so I made an envelope, which I decorated to match.


Below is a picture of both the gifts and the cards packaged in a gift bag, ready to go. I love matching my gift wrapping and the cards and presents. I love to use either Kraft or white paper bags/paper to wrap my gifts. They are so easy to personalise and match and look really effective too.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this post.

As always, please feel free to leave a comment or ask any questions.

Have a great day!

Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sarah - love the co-ordination (& the cute little birdie on the bunting)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set Sarah! I love the bunting, the papers... the kraft looks great with that blue... I also love the doilies you used on the pieces. That ribbon treatment is fabulous on the box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Monika!
      Thank you also for the inspiration for the lovely box! Your work is always inspiring.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!