1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Buntings for Olivia...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Buntings for Olivia...

Hi there!

Today I have a CASE of another 'Pinterest' find. (Are you getting sick of that word 'Pinterest' yet? Hehe.)
The inspiration for this one once again came from Gill Prescott over at 'Lily by Gilly'. You can see her card here.

This card was for one of Miss 7's little friends, for her birthday.


I used the new Titterpatted DSP for the bunting flags. The sky is Marina Mist CS and the grass is Certainly Celery CS, with some pink grosgrain SU! ribbon attached. 


The knot is embellished with some rosettes and a heart trinket pin from my stash. I have used the Pinking Heart Border Punch on the bottom of the grass panel.





I packaged the gift in a glossy white paper bag, embellished with a paper doily, a chipboard O, some ribbon and some paper flowers. I closed the bag with a pink and white mini bulldog clip.




I think this made quite a sweet gift package. I hope the birthday girl liked it!

Thank you for stopping by!
Please leave a comment and if you have any questions please ask!

S xx

3 comments:

  1. Both look great! That card is awesome. Love the banner and the clouds and grass... pretty colors too. The doily looks great on the bag... also like the paper flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty project Sarah! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!