1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Saturday Sketch Challenge #194

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge #194


Hi there!
Today's card is for the Stamping Sketch Challenge #194. I changed the sketch a little, as I am yet to own any square punches. Therefore I thought this stamp set, Punch Bunch (Sale-a-bration) would be perfect. I also added a little ribbon and a rhinestone bow.


I used the Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose and Concord Crush markers to ink up the stamp. The cardstock is Crumb Cake and Concord Crush and the DSP is a piece of Concord Crush from the In Colour DSP Stack.


The sentiment is actually on the stamp, I just didn't ink it up the first three times. Sorry about the photo, another dull day, but I did my best.

Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Punch Bunch
Cardstock/ DSP: Crumb Cake, Concord Crush Cardstock and DSP, Very Vanilla
Inks: Concord Crush, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: In Colour Poly Ribbon (Concord Crush),  Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brad

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love purple and this card is right up my alley! Love the flowers & dsp, great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination! Awesome job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using the sketch!! I just love purple and how you colored those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!