1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Diamond Stampers Christmas Challenge

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diamond Stampers Christmas Challenge

Back before Christmas, my Stampin' Up! team, led by the lovely Di, had a Christmas card challenge. We had to produce a Christmas card using a non Christmas stamp set. The only Christmas stamp we could use was for the sentiment.


I used the Artistic Etchings set to create Christmas baubles. The round image was used for the ball and the top is made from the crown stamp cut out and placed on the top, upside down. I didn't have the Love Letter DSP at this time, so I made my own with cardstock, stamps and white craft ink. 

The sentiment was once again from Perfect Punches.

Some inspiration in case you are super organised and already getting ready for Christmas! :)

Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Artistic Etchings, Perfect Punches
Cardstock/ DSP: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft ink
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon (Whisper White),  Dimensionals, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you've put this on your blog S. It's such a great way to use the set. Hope you're having a happy week. We must find time for a catch up. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!