1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: So Tweet

Friday, June 17, 2011

So Tweet

Today I have a card that I have made for this weeks, A La Card Monkey Challenge. This week  the challenge was to use their sketch with any theme of your choice.






I have flipped the sketch to suit my card. I think this would make a cute card for the birth of a baby girl.


The writing on the tag says 'so tweet'.
A close up of details:




Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Love Defined
Cardstock/ DSP:  Crumbcake, Pretty in Pink, Urban Garden DSP
Inks: Regal Rose
Markers:  Regal Rose (to colour seam binding), Basic Black
Accessories: Black Pearls (own stash), Seam Binding, Buttons (own stash), 2step Bird Punch (branches and wings), Clear Rhinestone Brad, Tag and heart die (own stash), Flower (own stash)

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! Love all the pinks, on that DSP. Great card, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Sarah. Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant interpretation of the sketch! You are so creative, and the card is soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really sweet card and a great use of the sketch. Lovely!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!