1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Pretty Pink Owl

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pretty Pink Owl

Today I have a simple but cute owl card to share. It is a simplfied version of this card I made a little while back.
As you all know I am just in love with the owl punch. I am also a fan of the doily and think that they are quite cute together. I am going to make this card in a few different colour combos, as it is quick and easy but effective.


I just looked at this photo and realised her eyelids need straightening!

I have used the Sweet Stitches DSP with some Crumbcake, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink cardstock. The branch is from the 2 Step Bird Punch. The sentiment is from Well Scripted.

Here is a close up of the details:



Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Well Scripted
Cardstock/ DSP:  Crumbcake, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Stitches DSP, Elegant Soiree DSP (owl chest)
Inks: Regal Rose
Markers: 
Accessories: Black Pearls (own stash), 2step Bird Punch (branch), Scallop Oval Punch (wings), Pink Rhinestone (own stash), Doily Die (own stash)

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!