1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Sew Sweet

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sew Sweet

Hi there!

Well it's been quiet here in blogland as my girls are sick again. My eldest has had tonsillitis and croup, and my youngest has a cold. I'm also starting to feel not the best this afternoon, so I may be down and out tomorrow as well! Don't you just love it when they share! :)

Luckily I had a few cards made, that hadn't been blogged.
Today's card is an all purpose card, could be used for birthdays, thank yous or just because. It uses the Sew Sweet stamps and the Sweet Stitches DSP. The colours are Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight and Crumbcake.

I do have a few cards that need making before the weekend, so hopefully I will feel up to it. I have the ideas, just not the energy!

Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Sew Suite
Cardstock/ DSP:  Crumbcake, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Stitches DSP
Inks: Crumbcake
Markers: Regal Rose
Accessories:Vintage Trinkets safety pin, Basic Rhinestone, Big Designer Buttons and some from my own stash, Seam Binding, Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Neutrals Brad, Moulded Flower (own stash), Linen Thread

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!