1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: A good egg...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A good egg...

I have been looking at this stamp set for a while now, but only just purchased it in the week before Easter. It is so cute.
I had seen a similar card made, using the coloured cardboard strips and just had to case it. Of course, I can no longer find where I cased it from!! Sorry! If this looks familiar to you, please let me know!


I have stamped the spots from the Good Egg stamp set onto the coloured card using Versmark. The DSP is from the Sweet Stitches pack. I have used a retired Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, with the Itty Bitty stamp/punch/button sets. The tags were made with the jewellery punch and I have added a little touch of rhinestone bling!

I also decorated the inside of the card as well:


Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: A Good Egg, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Itty Bitty Bits
Cardstock/ DSP: Marina Mist,  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, Orchard Opulence (retired), Certainly Celery, Sweet Stitches DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo, Versmark
Markers:
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (retired), Jewellery Tag Punch, Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punches, Bitty Buttons, Clear Rhinestone, Wax Thread (own stash)

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is utterly adorable, Sarah!! The colours, ribbon treatment, and paper-piecing are perfection. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Sarah! Love how you have split the sentiment onto the tags, the cute paper-pieced eggs & the striking coloured panels. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!