1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Blossoms for Natalie

Friday, September 7, 2012

Blossoms for Natalie

Hi there!

Yes, I am back with a post. Do not faint, I know it has been quite a while.

A friend of mine had a birthday last week. We usually give each other a little something for our birthday's.  Whilst in the newsagent I found some personalised pens, and thought it would be a great gift, paired with a set of ready made cards.

I decided to ink up my new 'Betsy's Blossoms' set and went searching for some inspiration. I found this cute little card over on pinterest. I decided a set of these, each one in a different monochromatic scheme would be perfect.

I stamped the large blossom in the set, and used a square punch to punch out different areas of each blossom.








Here are all of the cards photographed in a group. Quite a pretty rainbow.

I added a different sentiment to the front of each card and made a box to present the cards and the pen in. I made six cards in total.


I decorated the front of the box with 'Betsy's Blossoms,' using shades of blue, Natalie's favourite colour. Can you spot the new in-colour, Midnight Muse? Those new ink pads are super juicy and stamp a deep, crisp image! Love them.

I finished it off with a blue ribbon, tied into a bow.


I was quite happy with the result and think it makes a nice gift set. May need to make more of these in the future. Good Christmas presents maybe?

I will be back tomorrow to show you the matching card I made, I promise! :)

Thanks for stopping by today, please leave me a comment if you can spare the time.

S x

2 comments:

  1. you are too clever!! talk soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty set Sarah. Love the lovely hues on those big flowers. They look great with Kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!