1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: A bookmark for mum...

Monday, April 30, 2012

A bookmark for mum...

Hi there! Back again.....

Miss 4 has a Mother's Day stall coming up at pre-school next week and each family was asked to donate a gift or two. I of course decided that our contribution had to be something handmade.

I have seen these corner bookmarks floating around blogland lately and thought they would be the perfect Mother's Day gift, as well as being quick and easy to make.

I had bookmarked this example over at 'Debbie's Designs' by Debby Henderson. She took her instructions from here, supplied by Stampin' Up!

The first few are based on the Stampin' Up! design, using different stamps and different colour combos.




The three bookmarks above, use the yummy In-colours, of Calypso Coral, Pool Party (a fave of mine) and Wisteria Wonder, all on a Crumbcake base, with matching yummy Ruffled Ribbon.


I made 3 more bookmarks, changing the design up a little.




I really love the doily ones! May have to do a few more of these, and even one for myself! I love the Delicate Doily stamps, and I think the touch of the white doily gives a touch of added elegance.


Here is a pick of them all packaged up together, ready to go.


Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave a comment, and if you have any questions please ask!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!