1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Rudolph the Red Nosed Stocking

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rudolph the Red Nosed Stocking




Hi there!
Today I have another stocking card that isn't a stocking. Today the stocking is...... Rudolph!
His head and ears are made using the Stocking Punch and his antlers are the 2 Step Bird Punch. I have used one of the gorgeous new Glimmer Brads for his nose, and some red and white Baker's twine for his reins. I have finished him off with a googly eye.


The card base is Certainly Celery layered with the Gorgeous Cherry Cobbler 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.  Topped with a Designer Button threaded with some linen thread.

The layout was inspired by a card by Debby Hughes, but I changed it up a little and added my little Rudolph.


A quick and easy card, but very cute I think!


Any questions? Just ask!
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. So cute Sarah. You always manage to come up with different ideas and I love them. Shame on me as I haven't even inked this set up yet. That would indicate a few too many stamp sets I think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we've both got a Rudolph this happening. Love this idea with the punch. He's very cute. D :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!