1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Father's Day Take 2

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Father's Day Take 2


Hello there!

Today I have another Father's Day card to share. This card was for my husband from the girls and I. He plays guitar, so I thought the Extreme Guitar image would be perfect!

This card is a case of another card that I have made previously (see here). That one was a case of a Kristy Brown card....I think???

I used a Baja Breeze base, teamed with Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron. The background stamping on the card was done with the Grunge Rock Stamp set. All of the layers were distressed and sponged with Crumbcake ink to give it a grungy, dirty look.


The sentiment is a mixture of "U ROCK {my world}" from the new hostess set, Perfect Words and the "Happy Father's Day" from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.


The inside was decorated very simply, using two of the stamps from Grunge Rock. Leaving plenty of room for 6 year old handwriting!


Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Extreme Guitar, Grunge Rock, Perfect Words (Hostess Set), Teeny Tiny Sentiments 
Cardstock/ DSP:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron
Inks: Crumbcake, Baja Brezze, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Grey
Markers: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 
 
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!