1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: A Brave New World!

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Brave New World!

Hey there! Is there anyone out there? If so, welcome to my little corner of the world.
I have been thinking of starting a blog for a while now but wasn't sure that I was brave enough to put my work out there! I can't promise how often I will post, between my two kids and my job, my crafting time is often limited. It may be either a feast or a famine, but if you are willing to take the ride with me, I will try and post as often as I can!
Luckily yesterday was a good crafting day, so I will have some cards to post for you later in the day.
Although, you may have to bear with me for a while, as I navigate the workings of blogland!
Thanks for reading and hope to see you again soon!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!